Financial Data Settlement and Reconciliation
For a Swiss ticket platform operator, Ergonomics developed a comprehensive settlement and reconciliation system, taking the event organizer’s and ticket vendor’s combined requirements regarding accounting and cash flows into consideration. The application was implemented as Java Enterprise Application.
The Ticket Settlement System
- Complements operator’s inventory and distribution systems in a way that ticket agencies, tour operators, regional companies and other vendor clients can be correctly settled in differing time cycles including the settlement of down, partial, and final payments.
- Imports all necessary inventory, distribution, and sales data.
- Creates and manages documents, which are needed for the various settlements.
- Transfers billing and settlement data to financial accounting, allowing the compilation of debit and / or payment advices.
- Coordinates and monitors payment flows between the different systems.
- Offers main operators, regional operators and – if applicable hosts, an overview of the vendor stalls for each event and show.
- Serves as an analysis tool regarding sales trends – by event and location, as well as point of sale.